Now Registering for Classes
Classes are subject to availability! Please call for details!
Solo's are scheduled by instructor's/studio's availability!
Description of Classes
TX Academy host 4 studios. All studios have Parent Viewing Areas
All Students are Stars!
Performance Classes include parades, class fun days, and the end of the year Star Stepper Show Case!
Skill Classes only
- Lil’ Steppers: designed for the 2 year old with ballet, dance, and tumbling combined (limit 8 per class)
- TX Wee Steppers I: 3-4 yrs. old II: 4-5 yrs. old - a well rounded class of tap, ballet, jazz, tumbling, and baton (limit 8 per class)
- TX Mini/High Steppers I: 6-9 yrs. old II: 8-12 yrs. old - a well rounded class of ballet, tap, jazz, tumbling, and baton (limit 12 per class)
- Jazz/Hip Hop: grades k-3rd, 4th-6th, 7th-12th, - Jazz technique combined w/ the latest moves (limit 12 per class)
- Baton Twirling: Learn tricks and spins with the latest moves. Competition Teams are available.
- Cheerleading: Cheer, chant, jump, tumble, & stunt with a litte dance
It is suggested that you take these with a performance class
Competition Teams (Teams must take Team Prep)
Performances include parades, 2 to 3 competitions, community performances, and more.
Jazz, Hip Hip, Contemporay, Novelty, Pom, and more
Teams have the option to raise the money for competition fees.
Private Instruction (One on one with an Instructor)