Learn to Cheer, jump, chant, tumble, stunt, and dance!
Cheerleading offers a fun, healthy form of exercise while making friends.
We have small, safe classes where your child can learn.
Monthly payment plans for tuition & costumes.
Class Tuition: $90.00 a month for regular class $110.00 a month for a 2 hour Team Class
A $10 monthly discount will be given if automatic tuition payment is set up. (Credit Card or Post-Dated Checks) Additional discounts are available for multiple classes.
Class Attire: Wear shorts and tucked in Shirts. Wear hair up and no jewelry. Shoes suggested are dance/sport Tennis Shoes for support. See Team Attire Handout for Team practice wear.
Performances: Students will participate in one or two local parades and the end of the year review in June. Team Students will perform in one or two competitions and community functions as well.
Costumes: Cheer uniforms are to be purchased and the budget is $95.00 for the uniform. Fees will be due by Oct. 15th if on a team or Feb. 15th if in a class! Extra pieces must be purchased and will be announced. Parents are responsible for shoes, hair, make-up, etc. Teams have a few more accessories as well as competition shirts, etc. See the team handout at tryouts.
Fund-raising: We encourage the Students to fund-raise and meet the minimum requirement. This supports the Booster Club who pays for Christmas T-shirts, end of the year trophies, school rentals, scenery, and more. Those opting out of fund-raising may pay the opt out fee TBA at the beginning of the fall season. Teams will have a slightly higher goal because of competition fees. TBA
Teaches character traits to last a lifetime.
This lesson plan teaches the following:
Confidence Aids Physical Fitness Discipline
Positive Self Image Leadership Dance Steps
Positive Thinking Teaches New Skills Teaches Technique
Sportsmanship Poise Timing & Flexibility
Class Goals: To teach Respect, Responsibility, Reaching for Goals, and much more.
Our class is as follows: The parents will get a curriculum of skills learned the first class!
1. Warm-ups - A choreographed warm-up is done in an efficient and timely manner and allows the student instructor to lead the routine while the Instructor observes the student and reinforces proper stretching. Students need to be on time. The warm-up aids in flexibility and is very important to proceed with the class.
2. Roll Call - Please call the studio when you are absent. Absences hold up the progress of class.
3. Center floor techniques and Tumbling - This is one on one with the student and reinforces new skills learned. Students learn terminology for jumps, kicks, stunts, cheers, tumbling, and much more.
4. Dance Routines and Cheers - the routines are practiced, perfected, and made harder as the student progresses. Students are encouraged to practice at home. Repetition will aid the student in progressing.
5. Condition Exercises - Reinforces the exercises they should be doing at home to condition and letting the muscles cool down.
We thank-you for putting your trust in us to teach your child!